- The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 2, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
- The competition is open to residents of the Australia and New Zealand who have a Facebook or Instagram account except employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry is submitted by commenting on the competition posts on Facebook or Instagram, with the VIP experience of the entrants choice, tagging the friend they’d want to take and telling us why.
- Competition closes 08.59AM Monday 16th
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on originality and creativity.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One double pass to the winners choice of VIP Party, Early Entry GA, Hot Seat, or Butler Service Seat. Details of each experience can be found at https://www.livenation.com.au/blog/vip-experience-pnk
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen and announced on Facebook and Instagram on Monday 16/10.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Browse our FAQs to find answers to common queries. Or you can contact us directly using the details below. Should you have enquiries regarding tickets purchased, please contact the ticketing vendor where you bought your tickets.
Email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you before the end of the next business day.
Or you can drop us a line on +61 3 8632 2500
Or use our postal address: PO Box 4142, Richmond East, VIC 3121, Australia
Or use our online enquiry form below
You'll find all open vacancies at: http://www.livenationentertainmentcareers.co.uk/
Changing Your Preferences and Personal Details
To change your details on LiveNation.asia, click on My Live Nation and log on to the website. After doing so, you have a number of options on the left hand side to amend your preferences:
My Account Settings - Here you can amend your personal details, including your email address or password.
My Concert Calendar - Here you can see all forthcoming events for your selected favourite artists as added to 'My Favourites'.
My Favourites - Here you can see all the artists and events you have chose to add to your favourites and delete any as necessary.
My Locations and Subscriptions - Here you can see all the newsletters you are subscribed to.
Why should you register?
You do not need to register with Live Nation to purchase concert tickets. You do need to register to take part in a My Live Nation pre-sale.
The Live Nation Weekly Newsletter
As a subscriber, you can opt to get our weekly newsletter with the latest news and the hottest gigs straight in to your inbox.
Ticket Availability Explained
Can I improve my odds for getting tickets by purchasing via one particular distribution channel?
When an event goes on sale, tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person. We do not reserve a specific amount of tickets for different distribution channels, so the odds of getting tickets are the same no matter how you choose to get your tickets.
Why do tickets sell out so quickly for popular events?
When a popular event goes on sale there are literally hundreds and sometimes thousands of customers simultaneously attempting to purchase tickets across all distribution channels. Like any limited commodity, tickets are sold as long as seats are available, and sometimes they go quickly. If 500 fans are simultaneously buying four tickets each, 2,000 tickets can be sold in a matter of seconds! This is why a 15,000-seat arena can sell out in a few minutes.
Why are "better" tickets sometimes available... ...a few minutes after the event goes on sale?
When customers find available tickets either online or through any of the other access points, those tickets are actually reserved while the customer processes the purchase. During that period, which lasts for only a few minutes, no one else can view or purchase those tickets. If the customer decides not to buy the tickets, they are released and become available to other purchasers.
...days after the event goes on sale?
May I exchange my tickets if better seats become available later or if a second show is announced?
No. As with all ticket sales, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
Why is there a time limit when making purchases online?
When you are shopping for tickets, you are reserving real inventory. No one else can purchase those tickets unless you do not complete your purchase. Due to high demand, we've implemented a time limit during the checkout process. Each checkout page is assigned a different time limit based on the type of information we need from you. If you exceed the posted time on the page, the tickets you are holding are released for others to purchase. This gives as many people as possible a chance to purchase tickets.
Why are there sometimes limits on how many tickets I can buy?
The venue or artist/event management will typically impose a ticket limit per customer, credit card or address in order to provide ticket access to as many fans as possible. Ticket limits vary depending on the type of event or the anticipated demand for tickets. Check the event information area of the purchase page for more information on ticket limits for your event. Please adhere to published ticket limits. If we determine that a ticket limit has been exceeded, we may cancel an order, or part of an order, without notice, and may even cancel a ticket that has already been delivered rendering it unusable without notice.
Prevent your tickets from being released:
Please use only one browser window at a time (on the same computer) to hold tickets. If you open a new browser and order a different set of tickets, the tickets held in the previous browser will be released for sale to other customers. This helps us to prevent attempts to use automated programs to block other customers from getting tickets.
Are there other ways I can purchase tickets to events I am interested in attending?
Box Office: Many venues also make tickets available at their box office. To find contact information for a specific box office, search for the venue name on our website, then click on the venue information link.
Why is it that sometimes I hear about an event that is supposed to go on sale, but when I look on your website, it is not listed?
We will always wait until all terms about the event are finalised to protect customers from being misinformed. Once the event is confirmed, it will be listed on our website.
My tickets say 'General Admission.' What does that mean?
General Admission refers to seating or standing areas that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. When purchasing tickets for a General Admission event, you may be quoted section, row, and seat numbers, however these are for inventory purposes only and do not reflect any actual seating location. Please ensure you carefully read the Event Information and Ticket Information screens when purchasing tickets: Any information on whether your tickets are General Admission will be posted on one or both of these screens. Seating arrangements vary for each event, and there may or may not be seats of any kind available.
The Service Charge is a fee that covers costs that allow your ticketing vendor to provide the widest range of available tickets while giving you multiple ways to purchase. The Service Charge may varies by event and is determined by negotiations with arena operators, promoters and others based on costs for each event.
Is the Service Charge always the same no matter where I buy my tickets?
No, the Service Charge will vary depending upon where you purchase the tickets. A Service Charge is applied when you purchase the tickets online, by phone, at ticket outlets or venue box office.
Postal Charge Fees:
The order processing fee covers the cost to fulfil your ticket request when you purchase the tickets online or by phone. This charge includes services like taking and maintaining your order on the ticketing systems, arranging for posting and/or coordinating with the box office and the Postal Charge Fees are determined by ticketing vendor.
Who processes refunds?
The decision of whether or not to allow refunds is made by the event promoter. Refunds are processed on their behalf by the ticketing vendor you bought your tickets through.
How are cancellations, postponements and artist venue changes handled?
Occasionally, events are cancelled by the promoter, band or venue. Should this occur, you will receive a refund but delivery and booking fees will not be refunded.
What if I don't receive my tickets?
If you do not receive your tickets within ten days of the event, please contact the ticketing vendor you bought your tickets. Please have your confirmation number or the Credit Card used to make your purchase handy. The agent will determine the nature of the problem, and if your tickets are replaceable, instruct you as to where and when to pick up your replacement tickets. This is often done at the Box Office prior to the show, and the tickets are marked as "Duplicate" so that they are easily identified as the valid tickets. Duplicate tickets can only be picked up by the Credit Card holder with the original credit card used to make your purchase.
For directions to the venue and information regarding parking please contact either the venue or your ticket vendor.
Please check with the venue and ticketing vendor for all age restrictions and accessibility options.
Please contact us for information by using the 'Ask a question' tab above. We will get back to you by the end of the next business day, if not much sooner.
Seating plans are made available during the purchase process on the Tickets page, prior to committing to purchase.
Back stage passes are not issued for any Live Nation promoted shows. For some shows, meet and greet tickets will be available to purchase when making your booking and these will be clearly advertised if available. If not, it will not be possible to purchase back stage passes or meet the artists. Any requests should be directed to the artist's management via their website. Any such requests sent to Live Nation will be deleted as we are unable to assist.
Ticket Order Confirmation
Please contact the ticketing vendor you bought your tickets through and please have your Credit Card used for purchase handy.
Alternative Purchasing Options
Tickets can be purchased in person at ticketing vendor box offices, ticketing outlets or by telephone booking.
Tickets can be purchased through our approved ticketing vendors. Please click on the concerts you wish to purchase from our website and details of the ticketing vendors can be found there.