Due to the surge in Covid-19 cases and with the health and safety of patrons as our highest priority, we've made the difficult decision to cancel Flavafest scheduled for Saturday 12 February in Sale and Saturday 26 February in Colac.
The Moshtix refund process is taking slightly longer than usual. You don’t need to do anything; your ticket(s) will be automatically refunded back to your credit card/PayPal account and Moshtix let you know when this has been done.
It can take up to 3-5 business days for the funds to return to your account. If your card details have changed, please wait for Moshtix to contact you directly regarding this.
Tickets will be available for purchase from Thursday 14th October, 10am from the following links:
No. All ticket sales must be transacted on the Moshtix website or from the links above.
All credit cards are accepted.
Yes, these can be purchased online via the Moshtix website, or via the links above.
Yes, please contact Moshtix via the following link to redeem these tickets.
Online transactions have a maximum 20 ticket purchase limit.
If you would like to purchase more than 20 tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 1300 854 786.
All tickets for this event will be digital and will be sent to you shortly after purchase. Please ensure to check your junk mail folders. If you still do not have your tickets, please contact Moshtix on - https://tixsupport.moshtix.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new
Outside food (and alcohol) is not permitted at Flavafest as we will have a wonderful assortment of foods on offer for purchase. Flavafest is a licenced event, alcohol will be available for purchase by those over the age of 18.
Standard point and shoot and mobile phone cameras are permitted. Cameras with detachable lenses are prohibited.
Chairs are not permitted to be brought into the festival, however you are welcome to bring in a picnic rug.
- Illegal substances including controlled, dangerous, or illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Incendiary devices (flares, fireworks and smoke bombs)
- Firearms and explosives, chemical, radioactive or biological substances
- Laser lights
- Liquids are not permitted. Empty bottles only. Patrons can fill their bottles inside using the drinking water fountains
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (other than Assistance Animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades/skates.
- Professional cameras
- Audio recording devices or video cameras.
- Camera Tripods
- Chairs / Stools
- Glass (including bottles) or cans and opened drink containers
- Large flags/banners
- Unauthorised advertising material or flyers.
- Musical instruments