Due to the ongoing border & gathering restrictions by the Australian Government, Emma Swift’s Blonde On The Tracks tour is being rescheduled to fresh dates. We figure this will suit everyone in these uncertain times.
An announcement on the new dates will be made very soon and please note your tickets will still be valid.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Emma and the Live Nation team are looking forward to seeing you at Blonde On The Tracks rescheduled dates in the near future.
Live Nation Presale: 12PM WEDNESDAY 21 APRIL TO 11AM THURSDAY 22 APRIL
General Tickets Go On Sale: 12PM THURSDAY 22 APRIL
For first access to tickets – register for My Live Nation Australia (Its’s FREE!):
For VIP Experience Information visit: https://www.livenation.com.au/vipexperiences
* Door Times & Show Times are subject to change without notice.
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event.
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction
Do you need more tickets? Click here for group booking information.