Terms and Conditions – National Concert Week 7 prizes, 7 days promotion
- The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 2, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand except employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Entry is open to persons aged 18 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry is submitted via website entry form, with 25 words or less describing which of the seven prizes they would most like to win and why. The most creative answers will be selected as the winners.
- Competition entry period is Wednesday 1st May 6.00AM AEDT, closing 11.59PM Tuesday 7th May 2018 AEST.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize pool is as follows, one winner will be selected to win each prize in the nearest capital city within the existing tour schedule:
I. Two VIP “Hot Seats” for Little Mix including premium reserved seat, exclusive VIP tour gift, commemorative laminate and lanyard and priority entry to the venue.
II. Two “I said hi soundcheck experience” VIP packages for Amy Shark, each including one general admission ticket to see Amy Shark, access to Amy’s soundcheck before the show, intimate Q&A with Amy Shark, early entry to the venue before general public, exclusive Amy Shark tour gift and commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard.
III. Two “Ultimate VIP Experience” packages for Cosentino, each including one reserved seat to see Cosentino, photo opportunity with Cosentino by a professional photographer, Q&A session with Cosentino, exclusive autographed poster, and commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard.
IV. Two VIP “Hot Seats” for Fleetwood Mac, including premium reserved seat an a commemorative VIP laminate and lanyard.
V. Two A-reserve tickets to see Nick Offerman.
VI. Two A-reserve tickets to see BLACKPINK.
VII. Two tickets to a Live Nation show of the winner’s choosing in Australia. The show must take place in 2019 and will be subject to availability. Show must be announced and/or on-sale at the time of the promotion.
12. Tickets are not transferable, re-routable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. VIP experience details are subject to change without notice.
14. If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
15. If applicable, merchandise item/s will be available for pick-up the night of the show. Merchandise items listed above are subject to availability and Live Nation has the right to exchange the item with another item of equal value.
16. Collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
17. Accommodation, meals, travel insurance, taxes, transfers, transport to and from departure ports and all other travel documentation and costs are the responsibility of the winner.
18. In consideration for the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
20. The winner will be chosen and notified by email and/or phone by Friday 10th May. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
24. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including, without limitation, the Australian Consumer Law).
25. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials in connection with, the competition.
26. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, modify or suspend the competition (subject to applicable laws).