Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions:
Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
An instructional email will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact email@example.com if this is not received.
VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
Given the dynamic nature of live events, we may need to make changes to parts of your VIP Package including seating arrangements, start times, merchandise, food and beverage service arrangements and other things. Where we do this we will ensure that you will be provided with alternatives that overall have an equivalent value as your package.
If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
Choose carefully as we will not provide refunds for a change of mind or because you can’t make the event. Refunds will only be paid where required by applicable law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
23/7 VIP Package Terms and Conditions - GREEN DAY | THE HELLA MEGA TOUR:
All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold. Name changes will be issued at the sole discretion of 23/7 Global. VIP instructions will be sent via email no later than three days (3) prior to the concert. If you do not receive this email three days (3) prior please email firstname.lastname@example.org. NO ARTIST INTERACTION OR INVOLVEMENT DAY OF SHOW. All packages and contents are non-transferable; no refunds or exchanges; all sales are final. All VIP package items and experiences are subject to change. Please note that the information provided at the time of purchase (e-mail and mailing address) is the same information that will be utilized for individual contact requirements where applicable. 23/7 Global, the artist, tour, promoter, ticketing company, venue or any other affiliated parties are not responsible for outdated or inaccurate information provided by the consumer at the time of purchase. If you have any questions regarding your VIP package elements, or have not received you package information within three days (3) of the concert date, please email email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions – Win Pat Metheny ‘From This Place’ CD Album
- The promoter is Live Nation Australia Pty Ltd (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office is at Level 1, 11 Newton St, Cremorne, Victoria 3121 and our ABN is 69 156 286 341.
- The competition is open to residents located in Australia except employees of Live Nation Australia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entry is submitted by entrants commenting the following post [link] by:
a) Tagging a friend
- Competition closes 12:00pm (AEDT) FRIDAY FEBRUARY 28th 2020.
- All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1 X Copy of CD Album ‘From This Place’ (1 per winner, total of 5 to give away).
12. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen and contacted via Facebook Messenger on 28 FEBRUARY 2020. The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will send the prize to the winner directly.
15. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and any ticket agent. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these parties. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases these third parties from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.