Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
- A TEXT with a link to VIP instructions OR an EMAIL, will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this is not received. We also send reminder texts the day of the show detailing the time and location of check in.
- VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
- Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
- VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
- Given the dynamic nature of live events, we may need to make changes to parts of your VIP Package including seating arrangements, start times, merchandise, food and beverage service arrangements and other things. Where we do this, we will ensure that you will be provided with alternatives that overall have an equivalent value as your package.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
- Choose carefully as we will not provide refunds for a change of mind or because you can’t make the event. Refunds and exchanges will only be made subject to ticketing terms and conditions , and applicable law, including the Australian or New Zealand Consumer Law.
- For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
*In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the ticketing terms and conditions, the ticketing terms and conditions shall take priority to the furthest extent permitted by law.