The Resilience Project on Sunday 24th October 2021 has been rescheduled due to the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions. The event will now be taking place on Sunday 12th December 2021 at City Recital Hall.
Your tickets will be valid for Sunday 12th December 2021. You don’t need to do anything, just hold on to your tickets.
If you require a refund, please reach out to your point of purchase. Refund requests must be submitted prior to 5pm on Tuesday 28th October 2021.
THE RESILIENCE PROJECT
with Hugh van Cuylenburg
Live Nation Presale: WEDNESDAY 3 MARCH 10AM to THURSDAY 4 MARCH 9AM
General Tickets Go On Sale: THURSDAY 4 MARCH 10AM
Register for My Live Nation Australia: https://www.livenation.com.au/register
* Please note the Live Nation Presale includes the option to purchase VIP EXPERIENCES (if offered on that particular tour).
* The links below will take you to the authorized ticketing agency for the event.
* We cannot guarantee the validity of tickets sold through unauthorised resale sites, and we do not encourage you to purchase via any site other than the authorised ticketing agents.
* Always check to make sure the accounts and events you’re interacting with online are verified Live Nation pages or our official, affiliate brand partners. Protect yourself online and be wary of engaging with any spam or fraudulent pages.
* Up to 10 tickets are allowed per transaction
Do you need more tickets? Click here for group booking information.