Live Nation (Promoter) FAQs
Live Nation and Palais Theatre are taking a number of precautions, in accordance with public health and safety advice, which includes measures such as:
- Entry Procedures: including temperature screening, contact tracing, changes to conditions of entry and processing times entering the venue and mandatory wearing of masks.
- Venue procedures: includes operating at a reduced capacity, staff wearing essential Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks and gloves, physical distancing of patrons including pod seating, cleaning procedures and contactless technologies.
- Food and beverage: Mr Yum mobile app ordering system (cashless system) and food and beverages table service.
Palais Theatre (Venue) FAQs
WHAT TO EXPECT
Buying Your Tickets
- You can buy your tickets online from Ticketmaster.
- Please buy your tickets together (in one transaction) to be seated with your bubble for the show. You’ll be able to purchase tickets for a table of two, or four people. If you purchase tickets in multiple transactions, each group of tickets will be seated at separate tables.
When You Arrive
- Bring a mobile device, preferably a smart phone, with you to the show.
- This will make the experience of ordering food and drinks, and providing your contact details for contact tracing much more convenient.
- You’ll need to wait for everyone in your bubble to arrive before you queue to enter The Palais Theatre so we can seat you all together. Your bubble is the group of two or four people you purchased tickets for in one transaction. This will help us to maintain physical distancing between bubbles inside the venue.
- We’ll ask you to provide contact details for contact tracing under government regulations,.
- While you’re waiting to enter the venue you’ll be asked to provide your contact details by scanning a QR code with your phone camera and entering them into an app.
- We’d really prefer everyone to use the app to provide contact details as this keeps your personal information more secure, and saves us from needing to decipher everyone’s hand writing :)
- Before you enter, we’ll measure your temperature via a contactless thermometer.
- As we’re sure you’ll understand, if your temperature shows as being 37.5 degrees Celsius or above you won’t be able to enter the venue for the show (and you’ll probably want to make an appointment with your Dr to make sure you’re not coming down with the flu).
- Our staff will direct your bubble from the door to your table.
- Inside The Palais Theatre your bubble will be seated at your own table with appropriate distance between yourselves and all adjacent tables, so everyone will be spaced out.
- We ask that you please remain seated at your table throughout the show unless you need to use the bathrooms. We also ask that you do your best to keep your seats and table where they are to help us maintain social distance between bubbles inside theatre.
DURING THE GIG
- Check your event’s page for show timings and details. Show times are approximate and may vary slightly on event night, so please arrive in plenty of time for your stated entry time.
No more queuing for the bar!
- We’ll have table service for food and drinks with contactless payment throughout the event. You’ll be able to order and pay for your drinks and snacks using the Mr Yum site on your mobile phone, and our staff will deliver them to you.
INSIDE THE VENUE
Whilst we hate to think we ever ran an unclean venue…
- We are stepping up our frequency of cleaning as we know that this can only help in reducing any transfer of germs.
Hand sanitiser will be available.
- We will have hand sanitiser available at many points throughout the venue, we encourage everyone to make regular use of these stations
PPE for our staff (face masks and gloves).
- At this stage our staff are likely to be wearing face masks and gloves, but if its felt this is inappropriate by show day we’ll dress accordingly.
You will need to wait for everyone in your bubble to arrive before you queue to enter the Palais Theatre so we can seat you all together. Your bubble is the group of two or four people you purchased tickets for in one transaction. This will help us to maintain physical distancing between bubbles inside the venue.
We would prefer it if you didn’t bring a bag into The Palais Theatre, but if you need to please keep it small. There will be no cloaking facilities available during whilst COVIDsafe measures are in place
You can bring an empty reusable drink bottle into the Palais Theatre. We will also have bottles of water and cups available for each table throughout the event to help keep you hydrated without having to leave your bubble.
If you are not feeling well in the week prior to the event please play it safe; stay home and rest up rather than attending the show. Send us an email to discuss your ticket/s in this scenario (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further safety measures and updates visit: https://palaistheatre.com.au/